Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Packing, selling, buying- oh my!

I just can't do it. Four bags is not enough. I refuse to leave any more books or shoes behind, and with five I am still under the allowance afforded me by the school. Of course, this means my husband is limited to only one clean change of clothes! Just kidding. He can have two. The chaos is getting to me. I so many "piles" in my house, and trying to clean drawers and areas that I haven't seen the bottom of in years. I did get through most of keepsakes and pictures. I have scanned the ones I cannot live without and have them stored safely (I hope) in my Google docs. I will have a sofa, and I figure I can sleep there for a while. If I can get a refrigerator delivered right away, I can be sort of set up in our new apartment as I arrange for all the rest. Some of the staff in Mexico are being absolutely wonderful, and I am so grateful for all their help and reassurances. I am excited, scared, and nervous, but I have to say that I don't think I've felt this kind of happy anticipation in a while. It feels good!

No comments:

Post a Comment