Sunday, July 22, 2012

How much does it weigh?

Once the packing is done, then there is the re-packing. Cross your fingers, weigh it, and now open it again. Okay, I can buy underwear in Mexico, so I don't need that. Cross your fingers, and weigh it again. Bless my husband's heart; he didn't give me one bit of trouble when I had him get on the scales with my very large bags for the umpteenth time. I never did get my boots in there even with the extra bag. I even had to leave a few (gulp) books behind. I am confident it will be fine. I have no doubt that I will wish for some things, and wonder what I was thinking when I packed others. And yet, with each one of those realizations I am going to be reminded how lucky I am to get this chance to change my life. I am so happy, and I am not going to pack one more thing! Well, maybe this pillow?

No comments:

Post a Comment